This gallery features the ceremonial signing of a bill into Massachusetts law requiring health insurance agencies to provide coverage for children’s hearing aids, currently an expense of 5-10k per hearing aid every three years. Made possible by seven local Mothers featured in the gallery link here with their families, members of our Senate, Gov. Deval Patrick, Legislators, and Advocates from Children’s Hospital. These wonderful women are also involved in putting together this years Walk4Hearing event being held Oct 28th in Boston.
- Follow Nicole Hirsch Photography on WordPress.com
Contact InfoEmail me anytime! Reach me at email@example.com
- Wedding Photography In The Salem NH Area ~ alignable.com/l/qwi7v via @ 3 days ago
- Loved this shoot! fb.me/IIPYp6eY 1 week ago
- It's been a minute since I've posted, can't wait for wedding season to be fully going again - is it because I... fb.me/8Zg09yYgs 1 week ago
- fb.me/25kNwaNMS 6 months ago
- RT @DrMayaAngelou: “Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” -Maya Angelou. The Angelou Johnson Fa… 6 months ago